People’s Artists Fund
Support the PEOPLE’S ARTISTS FUND to keep the arts alive and the voices of artists strong by making a donation to our Monthly Beat Artists Fund.
Become a Sustaining Donor
CIRCA-Pintig has been 100% volunteer-run for most of its existence. All funds raised each year go directly to its programs. Only in the past couple of years has CP started paying staff on a part-time basis. We would like to invite you to be a Sustaining Donor by committing to giving on a sustained basis such as donating $20/month or $1 a day.
With CP’s new direct services programs, sustained funding ensures that CP is able to deliver the services that it planned. Concretely, this means that:
- A monthly podcast featuring a story about Asian Americans with disability and their struggles is produced and shared broadly.
- At least 1 caregiver story is collected per month, transformed into a monologue and performed in CP’s Monthly Beat event and/or featured in a printed or social media article.
As a Sustaining Donor, you shall enjoy the following benefits:
- Acknowledgement and listing in a special Sustaining Donors page of the website and in all souvenir playbills.
- Free admission to all performances and organizational events.
- Special invitation to Donors-Only private events.
- Member’s 20% discount for family & friends to all performances and organizational events.
- Unlimited opportunities to share input and feedback re. CP’s programs
- A copy of CP’s annual report on the impact of its programs
As a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, donations are tax-deductible as fully allowable by law.
Currently all online donations are processed using Network for Good. If you would like to make a donation via mail, you may send a check to “CIRCA Pintig” at 2429 W. Jarvis, Chicago, IL 60645.
Volunteer, Engage, Take Action
CIRCA-Pintig would love to have you participate in any of its activities and events. Here are a few ways that you can be part of our work:
- Get trained and conduct interviews and collect stories
- Be part of playwriting collective that transforms stories into monologues and short performance pieces
- Assist in developing promotional materials for print and social media
- Help document activities and community events through photos, videos and voice recordings
- Translate stories and relevant documents from English to Tagalog and vice-versa
- Initiate or facilitate community dialogues or conversations with elected officials about specific issues
There is room for everyone. Come on board!
To Volunteer, please click on the button below and send us your Name, Address and Phone Number.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for the Latest Information